View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:35 am

The Watcher Diaries 
Webslinger

Post The Watcher Diaries
So Mike and Katie and I have been talking recently, and we're all kind of interested in carrying on one aspect of GA: namely, the adventures of Clare Pierce, Chuck Harkness, Liz Forrest and their friends and neighbours (this is England, after all) at Oxford. This'll likely be a smaller-scale game, with haunted houses, dark mages and local mysteries taking the place of huge, epic world-shattering threats. I figured I'd check and see if the rest of you guys are interested, really -- if you are, we'd like to go over character ideas and see about setting this up.

This'll be a fairly freeform, somewhat moderated online roleplaying deal, a lot like the RPing we used to do on the old GA boards. I know Mike had some story ideas in mind, and I'm sure the rest of us will come up with stuff, but within reason, you can do what you like rather than sticking with the mechanics of the Unisystem or anything.

So yeah -- it looks like Mike and Katie and I will be doing this no matter what, but are you guys interested in joining in?

Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:37 pm