View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:59 am

looking for a game 

Post looking for a game
Hello everyone,

I found out about the Davis Square Avengers while browsing around the mailing list on BostonGamers. I've been living here for a couple years now and I had no idea the group existed!

Does anyone know of a tabletop game / group that is in need of a player? I have lots of experience with a number of different settings and I've been known to GM when the urge strikes. I don't think I'm looking for any particular game so long as the group is pretty cohesive and interesting.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Brian

Fri May 28, 2010 1:18 pm
Deadlier Than You

Post Re: looking for a game
Hi Brian! Welcome :)

We don't have any 'steady' games at the moment, but do have some one-shots etc coming up soon. Autumn's looking for players for a Supernatural campaign (or at least 4-6 sessions, and we'll see after that), the details of which are in this 'Briefing Room' forum if you wanna check it out.

Other than that, we're pretty much just posting ideas for one-shots or longer games here as they hit us and seeing who's interested. If you've got an idea or wanna join in on one, post away! :)

Sat May 29, 2010 9:49 am