View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:30 pm

[Angel/Buffy] Grey Angels: Infinite 
Webslinger

Post [Angel/Buffy] Grey Angels: Infinite
...the title of this thread being not at all inspired by the thing I'm working on now. >_>

So I've been thinking more and more about GA lately, and the thing of it is - I've never been happy with the way we left things. Not in 1.0, not in 2.0. We've never had a real ending to the game. We never got to the final season I had in mind, the all-out war against the Old Ones that would finally bring the series to a close. So...I'd kind of like to do that.

I don't want to go into details now - I'd kind of like to wrap up some lingering plotlines on the board first - but my basic thought is this: a monthly game, playing out over the course of a year, twelve or thirteen episodes covering the last battle against the great Old Ones. Every character we ever loved from the game (assuming they're still around) would get a chance to make a comeback. Anyone who wanted to direct an episode or two would get that opportunity. Maybe we'd pay a last visit to a parallel world or two, but mostly, we'd just bid a fond farewell to the Greyverse. We'd wrap it all up and shut it all down. Closure.

This is still kind of percolating in my brain, and I honestly don't know if all of you would be on board with it. But I figured it was time to test the waters. What do you think?

Sat May 19, 2012 10:40 pm
Deadlier Than You

Post Re: [Angel/Buffy] Grey Angels: Infinite
I am open to the idea. Not sure I'd want to do it a once a month thing, though, so much as maybe twice a month and bang it out, instead of stretching even further.

As for WHEN, well, I can at least say I won't be able to do this until after this summer at the very least.

Tue May 22, 2012 3:44 pm
Foooor Narnia

I am open to finishing the series as well.

Tue May 22, 2012 4:05 pm
Just Say PortmanNo

I'd be open to the idea. :)

Sat May 26, 2012 5:58 pm
Gentleman Scholar

I'm up for it!

(Sorry, I don't check in here very often, but I will start doing that again if a game's in the offing.)

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:06 pm
Profile WWW